Experienced Procurement Manager position available for Large Private Estate
Start: Planned for July 2020 - however will be on stand-by due too current COVID-19 situation
Location: Middle East
Type of Position: Permanent
Package: Attractive salary, with accommodation, insurance, transportation, medical, flights and leave.
Roles and Responsibilities-
You are the director of first impressions. You must be a keen negotiator, excellent communicator and be persuasive and charming, in order to form good relationships with our new and existing suppliers and contractors.
This is a fast paced, multi-dimensional role that needs someone who can process a lot of information quickly, efficiently and precisely.
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent time management
• Excellent organisational skills
• Advanced in Microsoft excel
• Inventory control
• Goods receivable – check all stock matches the invoice, is in good condition, acceptable shelf life,
• Goods returned – manage returned stock and ensure credits are given
• Quote requests for capital expenditure
• Able to search and find complex items to fulfil all requests from department managers
• Warehouse management
• Prepare weekly, quarterly and annual reports
• Able to manage stock in and out
• Manage a team of 15+/- people
• Must remain calm and be in control at all times
• End of month statement settlement
• Purchase orders
• Petty Cash control
This job is 50/50 office/hands-on. This is an active role that needs someone who is fit, able to solve problems, handle stress and think quick.
correct at time of posting/subject to change based on COVID-19 pandemic